Shipping and Returns
FREE RETURNS FOR ALL U.S. ORDERS, PLUS NO RESTOCKING FEES. YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FULFILLMENT TO RETURN ELIGIBLE ITEMS.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will gladly replace or exchange items that arrive incorrectly or damaged. Please reach out to us via email within 7 days of receiving your order to initiate an exchange and we will issue a return label for the item(s).
We only offer refunds in the form of an exchange or store credit. This is due to the donation that is calculated at checkout.
Store credit never expires. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding sizing or styling. We can assist you in finding something new if your purchase does not work out!
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT?
Expect an emailed e-gift card within 4-7 business days of the delivery of your return at our warehouse based on the volume of returns. We appreciate your patience while we work quickly to get our staffing and processing needs resolved. Store credit is not processed the day your item is delivered, as it must be sorted, inspected, and processed. Store credit is calculated automatically to reflect any discounts and taxes at time of purchase.
We stand behind our products and want you to be satisfied with them! We always do our best to take care of our customers - dealing with all situations fairly and responsibly! If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the damaged item so we can rectify this. Please call us at (801) 432-8444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify this right away!
HOW DO I INITIATE A RETURN?
Send us an email at email@example.com to initiate a return with your order number and details of the eligible items you would like to return. Once you complete the returns process, a packing slip and prepaid return label will be emailed directly to you. Print the label out and send your package back.
Please ensure that all approved items listed on the packing slip are included in the same package.
HOW DO I INITIATE AN EXCHANGE?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an exchange with your order number and details of the eligible items you would like to exchange.
- Please note that we only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size, if available.
- Once we receive your exchange request, we will begin processing your order. Please allow 4-7 business days for the exchange request to be processed and shipped.
- Once your exchange has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking and your exchange will arrive to you within 3-4 business days once shipped.
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN AND WHAT DO I INCLUDE?
949 E 12400 S, Draper, Utah, 84020
The packing slip for your return must be included along with the items you have been authorized to return. Additional items that are not listed on the return packing slip will not be eligible for a return and will not be calculated in your store credit.
ADDITIONAL RETURN DETAILS
- All apparel is custom made in small batches. Please allow a few days for processing.
- We only offer store credit for returns. We don't issue refunds back to your method of payment.
- The amount of your store credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the fulfillment date.
- Merchandise must be unwashed and unworn.
- Shoes must be unworn and free of any scuffs or marks.
- Store credit cannot be applied to future purchases until the return is processed. Meaning, you can not apply the store credit before we have actually issued it to you.
- During the returns process, if an item is ineligible for a return you will not be able to select that item for return. This will be all items past the policy time frame.
- If an item is ineligible for a return and it is included, we will have to send back the ineligible Item to you.
- All accessories are FINAL SALE and NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Please allow 4-7 business days for return processing.
- Once your return is processed, we will email you an e-gift card with your store credit that you can use on the website.
- Store credit does not expire.
- Free return labels are not applicable for phone orders.
One of two African elephant species, forest elephants roam in densely wooded rainforests. With more oval-shaped ears and straighter tusks, they are smaller than their counterparts, savanna elephants. They forage on leaves, seeds, fruit, and tree bark and are an essential part of the surrounding ecosystem. In fact, they are called the "gardeners of the forest," as they spread more than 90 species of plants that germinate only when passed through their digestive tract. Populations are difficult to determine and are often estimated through dung counts.
Through your purchase of high-quality, comfortable, on-trend, sustainably sourced, and ethically manufactured streetwear apparel, you support reputable organizations on the front lines of species preservation.